I'm finally
ENGAGED!!!
Can you believe it! I thought this day would never come...
when I found my perfect man, and the perfect ring! haha
I'm so excited and so happy!!!
We will be getting married August 14th in the Logan LDS temple, for time and ALL eternity. :)
I can't wait to start my life as Allison Debra Willard. AHHHHHH!!!!!!
And yes its a sure thing, that i finally want to be one of these..


This was after a very long day,explains the hair and the greasy face. But still so happy!

Beautiful!!! pictures don't do it justice.

7 comments:
Congrats Alli! I am so happy for you!
Congrats Alli!!! I am soo excited for you!! That is awesome!
Congrats I am so excited for you
Congrats Alli. The ring is beautiful and so are you.
Congrats ali! that is so exciting for you both! i love your ring! it is SO georgouse!
Hey Alli! Thanks for the comment on my blog and Congrats! I am excited for you guys. It will be fun to have you in the fam!
Just got your announcement. So tasteful, and what a good looking couple. I'm REALLY happy for you!
Post a Comment