Wednesday, April 28, 2010

nothing better than sun and good food...

We did a quick trip to St George last weekend, and let me tell ya, it was short but oh so sweet!! 80 degree weather when we got there. Tan lines!! And good time with Josh's family. We went down to hear Jaden give his homecoming talk. (Josh's younger bro that just got home from Germany) It was such a good talk. What a great way to feel the spirit, I can't think of a better way than to hear it from someone close to you. I think it means so much more when its personal like that. Even when he was giving his testimony in German, the passion and the love he has for the gospel showed. And you could feel it so strong. I'm so grateful that I'm marrying into such a great family. And Josh and I both are very blessed to have the families that we have.
After the meeting we had to rush out because I had to work :( ugh!!!! But we didn't leave before we got some good grub!! thanks Penny,Jill,Dar and everyone else that fed me the wonderful food!! Then we were off hoping to make it to Provo in two and half hours.... we were 20 minutes late, so close!!!
I love that I still have a connection to St. George. Its so nice to always have somewhere to stay when we go down and free homecooked food! ;) Its great that I can still go see all my friends down there too. I miss them so much!!

heres a crappy picture of us after the homecoming. I look so frumpy and the other pic is blurry!!!
but what can you do with so little time. :)


5 comments:

jhjonze said...

Your frumpy is my beautiful! I'm glad you had fun.

Joe and Jen said...

So when is the big day? I have heard rumors, are they true? And seriously if you look frumpy, I don't want to know the word for what I look like.

Jason and Heather said...

I have never seen you look frumpy. You crazy girl!!! :) we miss you. Come say hi again soon!!!

Alli Willard said...

heather! you're beautiful!! oh and did I mention so talented!!
Jen.... If i say we've set a date, does that mean its true?? ;)
Heather (st geezy) I miss you!!!! you need to update your blog so i know whats happening in your life!

Joe and Jen said...

I would say that a date makes it pretty true. I am just trying to plan out my summer! Wouldn't want to miss anything.