Friday, July 23, 2010

update

I don't know how people stay up with their blog. I seem to NEVER have time for it!! And I know that I am definitely not busy at all compared to all of your mothers,full time workers and students. Plus I'm sure there's not very many people who even read my blog.

Either way, I'm getting married! I thought I would be the type that didn't want to announce this to everyone,the laid back type that just let the days pass by. But I'm not, We changed the date to August 28th and It couldn't come any slower!!! 35 days and counting. We are so close to being all done with the planning and so close to the date!
wahoo!!
We got our engagements and Groomals done last weekend by Josh's talented cousin. We had so much fun with her.
If anyone wants to check them out, here you go; yellow pear photography

In other news... My Big Brother got married!!!!!!! It was a perfect day and his bride looked beautiful! I'm so happy for him and I love his new wife!! Here are some pictures from the big day, cause lets face it thats why we all look at blogs! :)





2 comments:

Ashlee said...

never never get time to blog but i found a minute today! love ALL the pics, you are gorgeous and i can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride in 1 month:)

Kera said...

your hair is SOO long!