Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twilight is taking over the world!

and i'm going down with it. Anyone that knows me, knows i'm obsessed with vampires. My next life, i'm coming back as one. :)
so of course i had to take the quiz.
and looky looky.
I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



I'm really not excited for the movie though. I'm going to see it just to see how they did the story line. My Edward is so much more perfect, so much more... Beautiful. And i know everyone agrees with me here. :( sad sad day.
it should be interesting.

2 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

Hey Ally! It's Taylor Hedin. Well, Jewell now. Anyway i totally agree with ya on the movie thing.
mikeandtaylorjewell
Hope your doing good.
Taylor

Ashlee said...

i never got into those books? fun halloween pics though, and hope to see you this weekend:)