Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween part II

here are some pics of the Halloween night. Me and my roommate Brittany had a fun night together. We home made my zombie outfit. (look at us being all domestic!!) She dressed up as Edie Sedqwick. It was perfect!

we had a wild night! woot!
black light party... crazy!

we went up to San Hallow to the Sand Dunes to go 4 wheeling and to ride the Rhino. it was so much fun!!! here are some pics of the adventure!

me and brit, on top of the world!

yes we are throwing rocks off of the cliffs.... what!?
just chillin.. it was a beautiful day!


it was such a fun weekend. I did miss my family :( everyone looked so cute in their outfits!!

2 comments:

Kera said...

those are such pretty pictures.

Kera said...

I LOVE and Miss St. George and that amazing red rock. I seriously LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it.

oh, we are going to Mexico by the way. are you going on a trip soon. sounded like it