Tuesday, March 23, 2010

enough? or enough?



I was watching late night TV (11pm, man i'm getting old!) about plastic surgery. They were saying there was an 80% increase in the last ten years in the number of women 18 years and younger that were getting plastic surgery. They had cases of girls as young as 15 years old getting boob, nose and whatever else jobs. The host also said that its ten times cheaper if you go over sees. South America, Mexico, you name it, there doing it. Hmm... so it made me think, maybe Josh will pay for me to go to Mexico to get 10 surgery's in one day. (heidi Montag) and i'll get a nice vacation too!! Did you know theres even a children's book out there thats called something like "my mommy is pretty" ( i can't remember the exact name) The author is a plastic surgeon that basically is making the kids understand why mommy looks different. Or more like its ok for you to have it when your 15 years old.
Don't take this the wrong way please! I know many fine men and woman that have gone under the knife, and they look beautiful! I even think I may after a few kids... The point about this post is; when is enough, enough! And when is too young, just wrong. My Gosh, 15,16 even 17 years old!!! thats... well pathetic. And 10 surgery's in one day, i think people forgot that its still surgery and very dangerous!! Any who i figured, since I saw that sad documentary I had to tell everyone. And really ask, when is enough, enough? And really, when is too young.. too young?
Oh but can I add, I love Victoria Beckham's hairdo... pretty sure i can say thats ok!! love it!

4 comments:

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

hahaha I almost made a post about this same thing one day! I think Heidi is ridiculous. I think she was so pretty before and now she looks all fake and different. boob jobs- i understand that one, but why you'd make yourself not even look like yourself is crazy

Parry's said...

wowo

Stacey said...

:) love it ally. I totally agree!

AMIT said...

So you got something to learn about surgery.

Web hosting india