

1.one step at a time and slowly but surely trying to figure out what i wanted to do when i grew up.
2. Hawaii with great friends.
3.Found an amazing MAN that makes me Happy and want to be a better person each and every day. Did I mention he's cute?? ;)
4. Said goodbye to all of my SkyWest friends on June 19th 2009
5. Said Hello to Paul Mitchell the School on June 22nd. A career in Cosmetology here i come.
6. found myself
7.turned 24!
8. closer to family
9. missing the old friends
10.found new wonderful friends
10.found new wonderful friends
theres more lessons to learn, and trials to go through. Can't wait for the adventure!
don't worry i have pictures.







5 comments:
Alli! I'm so glad you updated your blog. I checked this just the other day! Looks like life is going good for you! One step at a time, I can totally relate to that at the moment. You're so cute, hope your birthday yesterday was awesome! I'm so glad we can share that one day a year together! Pictures look awesome!
alli, i'm so happy for you! you look so happy!
Woohoo for the blog post! I totally miss you!!!! But I am glad you are so happy, that makes me happy! :)
I'm so glad you are doing so well!! You are beautiful as always and you look so happy in all your pics!! Good for you!! :)
Im glad your back! That picture in front of the temple is to die for gorgeous!
Post a Comment