
you know Tom Petty and the heartbreakers? Well we are supporting,
B. Higgins and the heartbreakers (my director) we are the GROUPIES! (he's on tour)
S= the S dance? B=Benefits department.. we are diva's. any questions?
not exactly sure what the S dance is... so don't ask ok. But if anyone knows. fill me in!
4 comments:
Hey there! Man it is a small world, I used to work with Heather back in the day. Very cool. I'm glad you found my blog, I love new blogger friends and it is such a fun way to stay in touch!
WOW! Alli you guys all look so awesome!! I will be in Logan over Thanksgiving, we should get together that weekend. miss you want to catch up blogs are fun but I want to see you in person too. you should come stay with us for a week or so that would be sweet.
Hillarious! Love the Leg warmers!
You guys look so great! I hope everything is going sooo well for you :)
Post a Comment